Wednesday 19 November 2014

Social Media Safety 

Today on November 12, ACSS had a presentation on social media safety, presented by Darren Laur.  it talked about hard topics, but it was very good experience for me.  i learned how dangerous social network is.  The most dangerous thing I've learned is that the picture that I or someone uploaded to social online could be affected in my future. So ill be more careful about that.  Darren Laur also talked about bullying, and i realized again the importance of the bullying problem.  I have learned a lot of things because of the presentation.

https://socialbusiness.hootsuite.com/hootsuite-managed-services.html?Last_Associated_Campaign__c=701a0000000jUtS&gclid=CjwKEAiAnLGjBRCk_I-y_4iAmB0SJADGjWWz76wazUhRbxPwsyg-zgE5LbIrDEc3dDqlyfy-i0mCFhoCSRPw_wcB





No comments:

Post a Comment