Monday 13 June 2016

movie switch up

I decided to recast the "Fast7"
Its already great movie, but the main character Paul Walker died unfortunately.
First of all, i have to switch the main character because of Pauls death.
Instead of Paul, I want Johnny Depp to be the main person.
It's just because he played the best performance in "Pirates Of The Caribbean" and I really like him. 
He can be better Brian o'conner in Fast and Furious.

Secondly, I really like Jason Statham for some reasons.
In my own opinion, he is one of the best actor, because his acting in "The Transporter" was fabulous.
Now, he is playing  Deckard Shaw which is villain in Fast7.
However, i want him to play for Han instead of Sung Kang.
Han is the guy who really smart and protects everybody in the team. 
I think Jason Statham can act better  Han because he looks strong and he is actually smart.











No comments:

Post a Comment